CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2/11/10

Oh my, school, school, school

School? Yeah that`s where I`m at right now. Pretty cool, eh? Oh no I`m a candian now! I think I`m spazzing out--wait not think, I KNOW!!!

Things coming up:
February 12th- Lightning Theif comes out!!!
March 6th- I get makeup and a haircut and yay!
March 8th- My birthday!!
March 8th- Gossip Girl comes back!!
April 1st-9th - I`m gonna visit my aunt in pennsylvania, and taylor`s gonna get to spend the night! yay yay partyy!!

Pretty amazing eh?
Oh my here goes the candian again...

Lately I`ve been into wearing 40s hairstyles, and trust me it`s really really hard to do these!! I can`t find a suitable dress or outfit though, the best I got was this gorgeous nautical dress from charlotte russe. So yeah...

Hmm my birthday is in how many days exactly? Hold on let me see...

25 DAYS!

Right so I really think that`s awesome(:

14 baby!

Yeah anyways, talk to ya laterr!

0 comments: