CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2/12/10

Amazing eh?

I truly think it`s amazing how I keep forgetting to tell my mom that we should keep writing on this blog and oh the rest of fam and friends, the thing is the only time I have on the computer lately is at School! I know, tres weird.

So I`m really excited! Guess what happens next week? I get to do high school scheduling! Uh wait hold on that`s a scary thought. I`m a freshman next year! See, scary!

Also, tonight Lightning Theif! Yay, I`m going with my mom and dad... lame! Haha joking I love my parents(: Unless they get on my nerves. But that happens(:

Also if you haven`t heard of MLIA then click there or here and see the amazing phenomenon. Woah okay I actually spelled that right! I feel smart!

Yesterday I went shopping and got my friend a gift card for her birthday, and then I got this really cute wallet at Forever21. I feel very accomplished!

Also this Saturday I get to babysit again! Yay! More cash for me! Right now I only have about $3 and I still owe my nana $25. If I get an A on my History test then I get $20! So yay!

I know, I know, I`m rich and your jealous!

What? What did you say? Your jealous? Yeah I know you are!

Yes so now your mostly caught up on my life, congrats!

--Klaireeyy Bearry

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Calling people lame 3.5 weeks before your birthday is an interesting way to make sure you get SOCKS for a present.