Okay so everyone`s probably stopped reading this, our bad. Life`s been crazy!! Those who know surely agree. I`m in computer class right now, tee hee(: Free time! But still... There`s so much to catch up on!!!
Okay so I`m officially in the 8th grade now! Yup that`s right(:
May 2009- Moved to a new, great house! Bad location though, I`m not by my friends or any fun places anymore.
July 2009- Barbie went missing, still haven`t found her since.
September 2009- Started 8th grade year at a new school!
November 2009- Went to pennsylvania and met someone from this website stardoll in person, she`s truly amazing too!
January 2010-Almost got 2 little adorable dogs... too bad they have to be 2 years old our landlord says.
Yeah so, some things. Haha, really amazing, right?
Today I have 2 babysitting jobs back to back! Amazing right? I hope the pay is good(: tee hee.
Anyways I have to go! Time for math...
sigh.
Lovers,
Klaireey Bearry!
2/9/10
Its Been A While...
Baked By GirlsRus on 2/09/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment