January is just passing by SO fast. I can't believe that today is already January 15th. We had some really bad snow the first few days of January and then the snow completely melted and we had weather in the 60s for a few days. It snowed again last night and we got about 3-4 inches.
The most exciting news: We are getting a dog! Little Dudette has been wanting a dog for so many years and we finally are able to do it. At this time, the lead we have is on an 8 month old Shi-Tzu named Barbosa (it's a girl!!!). She is super cute and scruffy looking. I don't know how I feel about having to take it outside to go potty but I think it will work out alright. I'm going to have to come up with a system to collect the dog waste on a regular basis. Now, we're just waiting to hear back from the owners to see if we can adopt the dog.
To my big sis- If you are reading this, please post a blog of your own. We miss the communication!
Peace Out,
Big Momma
1/15/08
Where is the time going?
Baked By GirlsRus on 1/15/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment