CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1/2/08

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! We had a really nice time down in Atlanta, Georgia with my sister and her kids for Christmas. It was such a welcome change. I finished making all of my cookies and they turned out really well. Little Dudette got some really cool stuff for Christmas and she has been having a grand time playing with all of it. Now that the New Year is here, it's time to start getting the house back in order. There is so much to do but I know it will be well worth it when I'm finished.

We have been getting quite a bit of snow over the past few days. I've shoveled the driveway but it's already due again. The drifting has been pretty bad and icky. Guess I will be heading out there next.

Peace Out,
Big Momma

0 comments: