CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4/13/08

WHOA!!

Where does the time go? It's already the middle of April. Cbear has been to Los Angeles for Spring Break and seemed to really enjoy herself. Thanks, Aunt Tracey! We are doing well with the dog and she is having fewer accidents. She's really understanding that we use the outdoors for potty. However, she makes it very clear that if you don't read her signals, you may find an accident somewhere in the house. I've been working ALL DAY on a paper for an Independent Study that I am really behind on. Taking a break for a minute and trying to catch up on all of my errands and important chores such as laundry and blogging, HE HE HE. I am really looking forward to going to Los Angeles in a few weeks to do a birthday party for my niece and nephew. It's going to be GREAT FUN. Back to the paper grind.

Love ya,
Big Momma

0 comments: