CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4/28/08

Finished!

It's done! I've finally completed my research paper for my last class!

I just returned from Los Angeles to see my sister and her kids. We had a great but short time together. We took a drive into the San Gabriel Mountains on Friday and it was just beautiful. I'm quite jealous that she has an obvious daily reminder of God's beauty. The following day, a wild fire started in those same mountains directly above the city she lives in. It was not too far. It started out as a 25 acre fire and as of last night had consumed 400 acres. It was really interesting to watch.

Our flight home was uneventful and it was nice to return home. Barbosa really missed CBear and I. She was so excited to see us. It's time to return to our daily stuff but it was nice to be away for a little bit.

Peace Out,
Big Momma

0 comments: