CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2/7/08

Not Much New

As usual, time is going by so fast. I spend most of my days studying, preparing for music classes, or working. I can't believe we are 1 week into February already. Little Dudette is already starting to plan her birthday party. She's going to be 12 and wants to have a mixed boy-girl party at the Roller Rink. AMAZING! She has made such good friends with a group of boys and girls and they seem to really enjoy hanging out together. In 2 months, I will be completed with my coursework for my Masters and will then have to get busy writing my paper and conducting research.

It's been snowing here a lot lately. It seems every Wednesday, we get a winter storm warning. We got about 3 inches of freezing rain/snow. I had to shovel the snow before it turned into ice and it was quite enjoyable getting outside and getting it done. When I came in, my hair was soaking wet but I really enjoyed the air.

Peace Out,
Big Momma

1 comments:

Tracey L Thaler said...

I can't believe little dudette is going to be 12...WOW!!! Good luck with the studies, sorry for the snow we will think of you in sunny SoCal...NOT!