I'm sitting here waiting for the schools to close but they probably won't. We got a lot of snow last night but nothing new overnight. The town next door is closed but no one else is closing. Little Dudette still has a hurt knee and we are getting into the Orthopedist today. I've still got a lot of stuff to do on the TO-DO list and don't know when I'm going to manage to get it all done. A snow day would have been great for all of this! I guess it will be great for my time management skills to learn to stop playing and start working.
To my sis- LOVED the blog you posted. The kids are getting super cute.
Peace Out,
Big Momma
1/24/08
Still Hurting and Snow
Baked By GirlsRus on 1/24/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
omgosh you two crack me up i miss you guys!!!! call me more often C!!! well i guess the phone goes both ways so i'll call you too!!!
Big Cuz Ali(i figured since you have nicknames i could too haha ya not funny!!)
hey i have a blog too now so you guys can check it out....
Post a Comment