CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8/21/08

Delirium

Life can be so thought provoking. I went to see Cirque Du Soleil's Delirium on the big screen yesterday and it was such a good reminder to reach out and really go after what you want in life. There are times when I think I really know what I want to do to help others and make a big difference in this world. Then, reality sets in and I allow myself to be talked out of going after that thing. Delirium was EXCELLENT! It was so artistic and really touched on the meaning of life.

This week has just flown by so fast. We went school shopping yesterday and it was really fun. I miss those days of being able to buy school clothes and the excitement of a new school year. Tree hugger really branched out this year and shopped at several new stores. We went into Hollister and were treated very rudely. The sales girl pushed tree hugger away from a table so she could spray the mannequins with cologne. I guess she didn't want us to buy things from that table as she stood there straightening and spraying for several minutes. Every other store had great customer service and was very helpful but I think the girls at Hollister have been taken over by aliens and lost the ability to be compassionate, kind, and helpful.

Peace Out,
Big Momma

1 comments:

GirlsRus said...

YOU SHOWED HOLLISTER!! lol