As usual, the week is flying by. I'm finding very little time to bake but am getting other things accomplished. I can't believe it is only a week and a half until Christmas. I'm running out of time to get everything done. Little Dudette had 2 orchestra concerts this week. They were so nice. I wish I had a video camera so I could post some videos of the concert. She is definitely a funny gal and is really enjoying having her uncle stay with us as he is a clean freak. She says it is motivating her to clean (yeah, right. We'll see.) Gotta get things done. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!
Peace Out,
Big Momma
(Little Dudette makes me sign the blog this way. Silly, huh?)
12/13/07
Busy, Busy, Busy
Baked By GirlsRus on 12/13/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
o_0
Post a Comment